I have a passion for growing food and helping other people learn more about it. This business venture is an extension of regular life for me! The more I learn, the more I want to share – with as many people as possible.
Sarah’s Kitchen Gardens wants to help you grow your own local and organic food. Imagine a ripe, juicy tomato fresh from your very own garden, or snap beans that really snap, or any other fresh food that you love. Imagine the food traveling distance measured in feet, not miles. Imagine this food grown without the use of chemical fertilizers or pesticides, by you.
How SKG can help you:
- informative blog articles
- random tips and tricks and info posted on facebook
(which is linked to twitter: @skitchengardens)
- email newsletters to keep you in the loop
- seed starting kits: watch for them in February
- seedlings: heirloom, organic seedlings for your garden will be ready in May
- ask a question and I will be happy to answer it.
You can email me at sarahskitchengardens at gmail dot com.
OR contact me through this website’s contact page.
Here’s the facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sarahs-Kitchen-Gardens/157677020910480
And twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/skitchengardens
And a signup page for the email newsletter: http://eepurl.com/bC4sz